Cooperative Extension Service Summer 2018 Event Calendar
Oldham County Cooperative Extension Service
Helping Grow Kids, Families, Farms, and Gardens Since 1914
Did you know that Oldham County Extension has been serving residents for over 100 years? We offer programs, clubs, diagnostic services, and advice in three main areas: 4-H Youth Development; Family & Consumer Sciences; and Agriculture & Natural Resources. Through these programs, Extension supports self-reliance, leadership, businesses, and community development.
Also in July – Enter Exhibits in the County Fair, dates and times on website
- Envirothon, for high school students interested in soils, water, forestry, and agriculture
- Beef Finishing School, for producers interested in learning about finishing beef cattle and selling beef in different markets
- Master Gardener, for adults interested in becoming Master Gardener volunteers
- 4-H Poultry Club, for youth who want to learn about keeping poultry
- 4-H Photography Club, for youth who want to learn photography skills
- Stroke Awareness, for those interested in learning about symptoms, risk factors, and prevention of stroke
Extension offers something for everyone. No matter what you’re growing—kids, families, farms, or gardens—give us a call and learn how we can help.
County Wide Open House Scheduled for March 18 Live in Oldham County is happy to announce the first County Wide Open House of 2018! Sunday, M...
Restaurant Review: One Nineteen West Main December 6, 2017 by Live in Oldham County “We are here to have fun. But we are serious about the...