Project Executive– LaGrange Office
The Project Executive will report directly to the President and produce business results for the company and our partners (clients). The Project Executive works independently with little or no supervision and within a Team environment.
The Project Executive will be assigned several projects and Project Teams. He/She will have complete responsibility for the performance of each assigned project and will ensure that all established project goals are met.
This Team Member will be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of leading and supporting several project teams. The Project Executive will interact with Partners (Clients), and will supervise their Project Teams (i.e., Architects/Design Professionals, Project Managers, Owners Representatives, Procurement Specialists, Accounting Coordinators and Administrative Assistants) with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or construction related field
- Experience working with clients (our partners) from conceptual design of a commercial construction project to completion of construction
- Proven ability to manage a Project Team
- Experience as a Commercial Construction Project Manager or Owners Representative on various projects
- Intimate knowledge of and experience in creating a commercial project budget and schedule
- Understanding of business principles and acumen in business matters
- Ability to oversee several commercial construction projects and Project Teams simultaneously
- Ability to travel frequently to Partner (client) offices and project sites across the United States.
Submit resume and project list when applying to email@example.com.
Encompass is a company that manages development, owners representation, design, construction, procurement, operations and maintenance for hospitality, gaming and other related companies across the United States. Our Team Members are a diverse group of highly experienced professionals that lead each area of project development. We continue to experience calculated growth that includes our desire to bring on new and gifted talent to continue to strengthen our Team. Encompass is licensed in many states across the U.S. and our headquarters is centrally located in Kentucky with another office in Cincinnati.
Our Mission Statement: Building mutually beneficial relationships, with integrity, through servant leadership for our partners dynamic needs.
Encompass is a great place to work! We genuinely care about each and love to come to work everyday – not to build buildings but to give back to the communities where we live and work. It’s what motivates each us, giving our best every day knowing that our hard work is changing one life at a time.
Encompass Develop Design and Construct, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Community Engagement Manager-Oldham/Shelby County (Development) Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana Louisville, Kentucky This job repor...