Owner’s Representative / Project Manager – LaGrange Office
Project Manager – This individual will be experienced in planning, managing, and coordinating the activities associated with Design, Construction, and Furnishing of projects for various types of facilities and multiple partners.
This candidate will be experienced in all methods of design, construction, scheduling, budgeting, subcontract agreements, procurement, buyout/award, reporting, and all associated documentation:
- Architect Selection and contracting
- General Contractor and Subcontractor Identification
- Selection and Contracting of Contractors
- Bid Tabulation
- Bid Clarification
- Project Management from an Owner’s Perspective
- Project Management tools and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferably construction management or related architectural/engineering degree)
- Hands on experience in the construction industry
- Experience in managing small project teams
- Demonstrated ability in creating a commercial construction project budget and schedule
- Solid history in managing commercial construction projects
- Must be willing to travel frequently, sometimes for long periods of time, to project sites and client offices across the United States
Please submit resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Encompass is a company that manages development, owners representation, design, construction, procurement, operations and maintenance for hospitality, gaming and other related companies across the United States. Our Team Members are a diverse group of highly experienced professionals that lead each area of project development. We continue to experience calculated growth that includes our desire to bring on new and gifted talent to continue to strengthen our Team. Encompass is licensed in many states across the U.S. and our headquarters is centrally located in Kentucky with another office in Cincinnati.
Our Mission Statement: Building mutually beneficial relationships, with integrity, through servant leadership for our partners dynamic needs.
Encompass is a great place to work! We genuinely care about each and love to come to work everyday – not to build buildings but to give back to the communities where we live and work. It’s what motivates each us, giving our best every day knowing that our hard work is changing one life at a time.
Encompass Develop Design and Construct, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Community Engagement Manager-Oldham/Shelby County (Development) Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana Louisville, Kentucky This job repor...