Kenwood Station Elementary is dedicated to nurturing lifelong learners who are independent, literate, and innovative thinkers who will become productive citizens of their community.
KENWOOD STATION ELEMENTARY
Invested in our Students
As facilitators of our vision for students, we believe that:
- A productive learning community values and respects every individual.
- Establishing high expectations for all learners promotes success.
- Developing a partnership with families and the community is vital in preparing learners for the future.
- Successful 21st century learners are creative thinkers and effective communicators who possess a comprehensive understanding of technology.
- Engaged, motivated learners who persevere through challenges develop essential skills that promote confidence and success now and in the future.
The purpose of extracurricular activities at KSE is to provide students enrichment and exploration opportunities that are an extension of the school community. We strive to provide a wide range of activities in an effort to tap into the interests of our learners. All extracurricular activities will sustain our school and district vision and purpose and focus on producing lifelong learners who are responsible citizens.
Typically a packet will go home with students in September/October to sign up for all activities for the school year.
Set up for Success
The purpose of Kenwood Station Elementary is to provide safety, develop leadership, nurture creativity, and inspire personal greatness for the 21st century learner.
This message is only visible to admins.